Analysis and selection of methods
Analysis and selection of methods for elimination of leakage current resistance component. The methods listed in IEC 60099 in Annex D were analyzed.
We also reviewed some articles and research in this area:
- Novizon, Zulkurnain Abdul-Malek, Nouruddeen Bashir, Aulia: Condition Monitoring of Zinc Oxide Surge Arresters
- Yu-ting Xu, Xiao-hua Yuan, Ya-li Mo, Guo-tai Dong, De-cheng Zu: Research on On-line Monitoring of insulation of Metal Oxide Surge Arrester
- Koli Pradnya Pramod, Dr. Uttam L. Bomble: Methods to separate Resistive leakage current of ZNO surge arrester
- A review of leakage current-based condition assesment of gapless surge arresters
- Samruddhi Shaha, Dr. A. G. Thosar, Shri. Vivek Moroney: Modified shifted current method for extraction the resistive leakage current of metal oxide surge arrester
- I. A. Metwally; Performance of distribution-class surge arresters under dry and artificial pollution conditions, Electrical Engineering
- M. Khodsuz; M. Mirzaie; Harmonics ratios of resistive leakage current as metal oxide surge arresters diagnostic tools, Measurement
- C. A. Laurentys Almeida; A. P. Braga; S. Nascimento; V. Paiva; H. J. A. Martins; R. Torres; W. M. Caminhas; Intelligent Thermographic Diagnostic Applied to Surge Arresters: A New Approach, IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery
- K. L. Wong; Electromagnetic emission based monitoring technique for polymer ZnO surge arresters, IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation
- H. Zhu; M. R. Raghuveer; Influence of Representation Model and Voltage Harmonics on Metal Oxide Surge Arrester Diagnostics, IEEE Power Engineering Review
Based on the collected information, we chose a modified method with phase shift of the current as the most suitable for further work (Modified shifted current method).
PREVIOUS / NEXT